SURF CLUB FOUR SEASONS
RESIDENCE 509 SOUTH
RESIDENCE 406 SOUTH
RESIDENCE 705 SOUTH
Designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Richard Meier, who has put his undeniable stamp on the- all-glass residences while keeping the opulence and old-time glamour of the original Surf Club where Winston Churchill loved to relax.
- The intimate Churchill Bar honoring one of the Club's most legendary guests, Winston Churchill
- A sophisticated Four Seasons restaurant with oceanfront terrace
- Historic Peacock Alley in the meticulously restored original Surf Club building from 1930
- Unique historical beach cabanas reimagined by French architect Joseph Dirand
- Exclusive oceanfront beach with full Four Seasons services
- Oceanfront Four Seasons Spa and Wellness center
- Two residents-only fitness centers in addition to a third Four Seasons Hotel fitness center
- Four heated swimming pools, including a residents-only pool, surrounded by private beachfront gardens
- Richard Meier-designed palm walk, magnificently landscaped gardens and a lush courtyard designed by Fernando Wong
- Restaurants: La Sirenuse and French Laundry
Repeatedly recognized as one of the TOP producing agents with One Sotheby's International Realty, and Top 1000 WSJ/Real Trends, my expertise in luxury sales, combined with the global power of One Sotheby's International Realty exposes you to some of the most exclusive properties for sale and is the best way to market your property locally and internationally.
If you are looking to purchase or sell property in Miami,
please contact Joelle at (305) 491-1885.
Joelle has guided me through four real estate transactions that were important to me, and each time I have benefitted from her help and been very thankful. She has everything it takes to make the experience pleasant and optimal. She has a great knowledge of the market and top connections. She is always available and responds quickly. Best of all, she asks all the right questions and adds suggestions, that help her clients deal with confidence.
We all know the stereotype in this business. Beneath the pleasantries, the agents are representing their properties and trying to close a deal. Joelle is the only person I have met in this business that cares more about me than a transaction. That’s why she’s the only person I will deal with.
Ray H, North East / The Setai/ Surf Club Four Seasons
Senior Global Real Estate Advisor