I have been made aware of someone who paid over $10M for their full floor condo. He is willing to lose money. Condo encompasses a full floor at 10,000 sq ft.
I thought this might interest you or one of your friends
My client bought a half floor last month and says it is the Ultimate in service!
The beach club is spectacular and he could not be happier.
He had been looking at the Beach and always used to stay at the Faena hotel. he wanted that level of service on the beach. He ended up going to 1000 Museum and instantly fell in love.
Comps on full floor units
UNIT 5001: ASKING $18.8M
UNIT 5701: SOLD $13.8M MARCH 2020
UNIT 5901: SOLD $19.8M MARCH 2020
- Designed by famed Pritzker Prize winning architect Zaha Hadid
- Unique sculptural exoskeleton design, built and shipped in sections from Dubai
- Only 84 fully finished 'museum quality' residences, from over 4,600 SF to over 10,400 SF (Duplex town-homes, Half-floor residences, Full-floor penthouses)
- Infinity pool at the crown of the skyscraper, inspired by the London Aquatics Center designed by Zaha for the 2012 Olympics
- The only residential skyscraper in Miami with a private helipad for residents
- Six Star amenities including indoor/outdoor state-of-the-art wellness center, gardens, sky lounge, bank quality vaults and ultra high-tech security
- Rated 'Top 10 Billionaire Skyscraper Homes’ by Wealth-X Report
- ONLY Residential building in the word with exclusive Forbes Travel Guide partnership
- Exclusive beach club “Museum Beach” located in South Beach
CALL ME FOR MORE DETAILS ON THIS OPPORTUNITY
305 491 1885